Worldwide Commercial, PLLC is a boutique brokerage and investment
services firm headquartered in Frisco, TX. Our professionally aggressive
and motivated agents focus on achieving the highest level of results for our
clients by giving each project careful and thoughtful consideration and a
hands on approach. We’ve served a wide range of clients from local businesses to Fortune 100 companies to institutional investment firms with significant experience advising on and closing multi-family, office and retail transactions.
Our services include:
- Real Estate Brokerage - Worldwide Commercial has brokered over $100 million in commercial real estate transactions over the last 2 years using our world-class, hands-on approach to managing the purchase and sales processes. We represent a wide range of clients from office developers to multi-family investors and corporate office tenants.
- Investment Acquisition & Disposition - Worldwide Commercial represents investors on their office, retail and multi-family acquisitions and dispositions utilizing best industry practices, deep market knowledge and best in class technology to analyze and underwrite investment properties in order to exceed client investment return expectations and maximize value on sales. We take an aggressive approach to brokerage, often exceeding valuation and sales prices of larger firms, in order to achieve the best results for our clients and their investors.
- Apartment Complexes/Multi-Family Units
- Project Leasing - We have several clients that have approached us through referrals and word of mouth due to our local expertise and success who previously felt like their brokers were not engaged on their project. When we take a leasing assignment on, we develop a strategic approach and often use a wide range of marketing efforts and our aggressive, responsive and engaged effort to managing the leasing process, developing leads and getting results for our clients.
- Buyer/Tenant Representation - The team at Worldwide Commercial has represented 100’s of tenants and owner/users in over 30 states around the country. We bring years of experience working for national corporate real estate services firms which includes a deep understanding of managing the building tour process, site selection, term negotiations, and lease review for a renewal or relocation, valuable assets for your project.
- Investment Analysis - We utilize our deep market knowledge and expertise along with the industry’s best technology to analyze investment properties for acquisitions and dispositions. Our financial modeling and valuation process recently enabled us to sell a client’s apartment complex for almost $2,000,000 more than several competitors valued it.
Jerad Rector, President and Broker at Worldwide Commercial, PLLC, started the company in 2010 after working for national and international commercial real estate firms focused on corporate portfolio clients. Prior to starting Worldwide Commercial, Jerad worked as the Vice President of Business Development at The Stone Group, an Austin, TX based commercial real estate firm. He joined The Stone Group where he helped launched their Dallas office and was responsible for overseeing business development activities for local and national portfolio accounts. Before then, Jerad worked as a Business Development Manager for Mohr Partners, a Dallas based corporate real estate services firm with international capabilities.
Jerad has sold approximately $100,000,000 in office, medical office and apartment complex transactions recently including a 3 property $50,000,000 portfolio.
Jerad is an active member of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce and North Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS (NTCAR), a volunteer coach for his daughter’s soccer team and a volunteer donor with Carter Blood Care. He graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications. From 2016-2020, DCEO Magazine recognized Jerad Rector as a Commercial Real Estate Power Broker.
Sheniqua graduated from The University of North Texas in Denton, Texas with a degree in Applied Arts and Sciences and a certification in Volunteer Management. She has an extensive background in customer care, office management, policy/procedures implementation and training administration.
Sheniqua is a strong believer in setting the standard in providing great customer service; in addition to, influencing and maintaining a positive work environment. Sheniqua’s personal credo, “SMILE: Sheniqua Motivating and Impacting Lives Everyday” keeps her on track to make each day positive and productive.
Prior to joining Worldwide Commercial, Sheniqua worked in the health care industry where she held roles as an assistant, coordinator and specialist in compliance. Sheniqua is happy to be a part of the team at WorldWide Commercial and she’s excited to utilize and apply her skills in the commercial real estate industry.
In her spare time, she enjoys her adorable dog, Chloe’, watching sports, decorating, traveling and spending time with her family.
Tyler brings his skills from four years as a real estate accountant, two years of real estate project planning, and five plus years of marketing experience to Worldwide Commercial. Tyler’s primary focus will be sourcing investment deals to the team using his diverse background to help with underwriting and marketing of the properties.
Prior to joining Worldwide Commercial, Tyler worked at Stream, Lincoln, and CBRE as a real estate accountant. He has also helped Quiktrip, PrimeLending, Hilltop Securities, and Plains Capital Bank find the best locations for their branches. Alongside the above real estate experience, he has owned and operated his own drone videography business highlighting property sales and development around the DFW area.
Tyler is a graduate from University of Arkansas with a degree in accounting and marketing. Growing up in Tulsa, Oklahoma with the main focus of his playing competitive hockey at the junior and collegiate level. Once hockey ended, he got into the commercial real estate utilizing his diverse accounting and branding skillset and hasn’t looked back.
Deepika Sharma, is a Multifamily Investments Sales Associate at Worldwide Commercial, PLLC. She’s an experienced commercial real estate agent with a vast knowledge in real estate transactions, negotiations, and processes. She specializes in Multifamily Sales and Investments. She’s attained knowledge in marketing along with acquiring multifamily properties with her years of commercial real estate experience.
Deepika is well connected in the multifamily industry. She has access to a large database of multifamily buyer groups, which have a great track record of closing deals on time without re-trading. She is a Multifamily Investor/Owner; in addition to, being a general partner with assets of 487 units in both Houston and Corsicana Texas. In addition to, being a limited partner owning 246 units in Richland Hills, Texas.
She has a master’s degree in Computer Applications. Previously, she worked in information technology for Fortune 500 companies on multi-million-dollar projects. Deepika is an active member in both the Texas Association of Realtors and North Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS.