Worldwide Commercial, PLLC is a boutique brokerage and investment
services firm headquartered in Frisco, TX. Our professionally aggressive
and motivated agents focus on achieving the highest level of results for our
clients by giving each project careful and thoughtful consideration and a
hands on approach. We’ve served a wide range of clients from local businesses to Fortune 100 companies to institutional investment firms with significant experience advising on and closing multi-family, office and retail transactions.
Our services include:
- Real Estate Brokerage - Worldwide Commercial has brokered over $100 million in commercial real estate transactions over the last 2 years using our world-class, hands-on approach to managing the purchase and sales processes. We represent a wide range of clients from office developers to multi-family investors and corporate office tenants.
- Investment Acquisition & Disposition - Worldwide Commercial represents investors on their office, retail and multi-family acquisitions and dispositions utilizing best industry practices, deep market knowledge and best in class technology to analyze and underwrite investment properties in order to exceed client investment return expectations and maximize value on sales. We take an aggressive approach to brokerage, often exceeding valuation and sales prices of larger firms, in order to achieve the best results for our clients and their investors.
- Apartment Complexes/Multi-Family Units
- Project Leasing - We have several clients that have approached us through referrals and word of mouth due to our local expertise and success who previously felt like their brokers were not engaged on their project. When we take a leasing assignment on, we develop a strategic approach and often use a wide range of marketing efforts and our aggressive, responsive and engaged effort to managing the leasing process, developing leads and getting results for our clients.
- Buyer/Tenant Representation - The team at Worldwide Commercial has represented 100’s of tenants and owner/users in over 30 states around the country. We bring years of experience working for national corporate real estate services firms which includes a deep understanding of managing the building tour process, site selection, term negotiations, and lease review for a renewal or relocation, valuable assets for your project.
- Investment Analysis - We utilize our deep market knowledge and expertise along with the industry’s best technology to analyze investment properties for acquisitions and dispositions. Our financial modeling and valuation process recently enabled us to sell a client’s apartment complex for almost $2,000,000 more than where several larger, national firms valued it.
Jerad Rector, President and Broker at Worldwide Commercial, PLLC, started the company in 2010 after working for national and international commercial real estate firms focused on corporate portfolio clients. Through those experiences and completed projects, Jerad developed a network of clients and industry relationships across the country and around the world.
Prior to starting Worldwide Commercial, Jerad worked as the Vice President of Business Development at The Stone Group, an Austin, TX based commercial real estate firm. He joined The Stone Group where he helped launched their Dallas office and was responsible for overseeing business development activities for local and national portfolio accounts. Before then, Jerad worked as a Business Development Manager for Mohr Partners, a Dallas based corporate real estate services firm with international capabilities.
Jerad is an active member of the International Business Council for the Frisco Chamber and North Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS (NTCAR), a volunteer head coach for his daughter’s soccer team and a volunteer donor with Carter Blood Care. He graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications.
In 2016 and 2017, DCEO Magazine named Jerad Rector a Power Broker for their Office Tenant Representative category. Executives at 68 firms employing 1,706 brokers participated in the program to identify the top commercial real estate professionals in Dallas/Fort Worth as Power Brokers.
Erin brings far more than ten years of experience in business development, sales, and marketing to her role as Business Development Associate at Worldwide Commercial. She brings professionalism, exceptional customer service, and a positive enthusiasm to her work with all clients and brokers.
Erin’s primary focus is to build brand awareness about Worldwide Commercial’s high-touch and creative approach to each transaction, as well as build and maintain relationships with new, current and past clients. She is an advocate of the company’s vision to educate and guide each client through the transaction process while providing the highest level of service and securing the best possible terms.
Prior to joining Worldwide Commercial, Erin worked in the non-profit and oil and gas industries where she held roles as business development director and manager. She is looking forward to bringing her skills and expertise to her new role at Worldwide Commercial.
Erin graduated from Texas A&M University with a degree in Leadership and Development where she learned about change agents and management in the business world. She has used those lessons in every aspect of her life.
She recently got married and quickly moved to Dallas to be with her husband, Jay. In her spare time she loves to run, cook, bake cakes, and read. She has also completed Ironman Texas, two half Ironman races, many shorter triathlons, three marathons and 14 half marathons!
Chris Castillo, known in the real estate industry as “Castle” joined Worldwide Commercial after twelve plus years in corporate real estate finance. Most recently, Castle performed in an Asset Manager capacity with real estate giant Fannie Mae overseeing a network of brokers across the country selling investment grade real estate. He became a subject matter expert in each specific market and submarket he managed partnering with local real estate professionals and municipalities to create a dynamic marketing strategy which would position assets accurately and bring a quality product to market in an effort to stabilize communities and minimize losses to taxpayers. He was responsible for an active $75M portfolio and disposed over $900M in real estate during his tenure with Fannie Mae.
Chris began his career in Dallas with Citigroup as a Vendor Relations Manager working with Citi's bankruptcy and foreclosure attorney network to optimize their online billing system. In 2005, he was a Portfolio Manager for Keystone Asset Management, out of Lansdale, Pennsylvania, overseeing their DFW satellite office supporting a large international banking client. And prior to his career at Fannie Mae, Chris was an REO Operations Analyst with JPMorgan Chase & Co. managing multiple investor portfolios retaining as much value as possible through aggressive sales campaigns.
With a keen interest in commercial real estate and the excitement to make his mark on the industry, Castle made the decision to bring his talent and extensive real estate network to Jerad Rector and the Worldwide Commercial team. Chris’ focus has been on expanding the Multifamily Investment Sales arm of the organization and continuing to assist owners in maximizing the value in their property to capture a higher price at disposition.
Shane Morita, from Okayama, Japan. Shane spent his life in Los Angeles, California, due to his father's work there. He majored in art at El Camino College and found aspects of Art in business and entrepreneurship. Shane started his own company which focused on exporting high fashion clothing to Japan. He then worked in marketing at Hayashi Asset Management in Beverly Hills, CA, a commercial real estate investment company which invested 1031 Exchange funds. After that, he worked for Home Team Realty in Torrance, CA, where he specialized in homes sales and commercial real estate projects including investment sales of apartment complexes, retail strips and businesses.
During the period from 2013 to 2017, among the more than 330 agents, he consistently kept among the top three sales agent companywide. He is also a certified SFR® (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification) and a short sale and foreclosure specialist. By using this knowledge and experience he has flipped several houses by himself for profits. He has 11 years of real estate experience, and his wife is also engaged in the real estate industry.
He studied Anthony Robbins of Forbes' World's Most Influential Celebrity "Celebrity 100" and completed a few of Robbins’ Business Mastery courses in Japanese. Shane and his family moved from Los Angeles to Dallas in 2017 for new adventures. He has two daughters, one poodle and his wife, Sayuri. He enjoys cooking, photography, working out, reading and BBQ.
Lauren Dannemiller is a graduate of Texas Christian University where she majored in Finance with a focus on Real Estate and served as the President of the Real Estate Club. Lauren began her career in commercial real estate at Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty where she was responsible for several retail and office transactions. Her most recent deal was representing a high end coffee shop, CRUDE Craft Coffee, which is now located in Fort Worth’s Southside District!
Lauren has grown up with an interest in real estate and finds her excitement for the industry continues to grow. She is looking forward to adding value to the Worldwide Commercial team as well as for her clients. Lauren’s focus is on investment sales for retail and office properties throughout Dallas/Fort Worth.
Lauren’s goals for the future includes obtaining her CCIM designation, becoming a broker, and giving back to the community. While not at work, Lauren enjoys to play tennis and exercise on the Katy Trail. Additionally, she enjoys studying architecture and collecting architect books. Her favorite architect is the renowned John F. Staub who designed many homes in Houston and Dallas. Lauren’s creativity, knowledge, and background brings a unique experience to each of her clients who she proudly helps throughout all stages of the transaction.